USB 3.0 Industrial Camera Development Kit is a complete set of 5 million pixels USB3.0 camera development kit, including lens accessories, etc.. Therefore, it can be used for performance evaluation and further development.
The image sensor uses a Aptina's high performance CMOS image sensor MT9P006. The rich resources of the FPGA EP3C40F484 plus two high-speed DDR2 SDRAM can meet the requirement for complex image algorithms. Because USB3.0-ALTERA-DDR2 development board has up to 310MBytes/s data transfer rate, it is no longer the bottleneck in the image transfer process.
● CMOS image sensors: MT9P006, high-performance, image effect is more outstanding.
● Lens: Standard C Mount lens.
● FPGA device: EP3C40F484C8N.
● high-speed, stable, 5 million pixels, 15 frame rate video real-time transmission.
● Provide a complete camera design reference (VC, the FX3 firmware, FPGA, all with source code).
● High-speed and stable data transmission example (source code provided), the data transfer speed is up to 310MBytes/s (No data error, no data loss, the average transfer speed).
● Two DDR2 chips with 1Gbits use a separate address bus and data bus, support the data transfer mode of ping-pong turns. The DDR2 can work stably in 200MHz (FPGAs -6 rating).
● FIFO based on DDR2 SDRAM(FPGA source code), to meet the needs of a large cache. It is an ideal choice for data acquisition. DDR2 controller does not use a NIOS II system, so that the data transmission more efficient.
● The transmission lines between the FPGA and Expansion header IOs are of equal length, which ensure that users can connect an external high-speed devices directly through the development board, to quickly complete the product design.
● Data transfer between the FPGA with CYUSB3014 dual-channel, high-speed data transmission channel and low-speed control instruction transmission channel is independent.
● Rich software features support, so you can be faster and more efficient learning and development.
CMOS Image Sensor Parameters
● Optical format : 1/2.5-inch (4:3)
● Active imager size : 5.70mm(H) x 4.28mm(V)
● Active pixels : 2592H x 1944V
● Pixel size : 2.2 x 2.2 μm
● Color filter array : RGB Bayer pattern
● Maximum data rate/pixel clock : 96 Mp/s at 96 MHz (2.8V I/O)
● Frame rate (Full resolution) : Programmable up to 15 fps
● ADC resolution : 12-bit, on-chip
● Responsivity : 1.76 V/lux-sec (550nm)
● Pixel dynamic range : 67.74 dB
● SNRmax : 38.5 dB
● Power consumption : 366 mW at 15 fps full resolution
● Operating temperature : –30°C to +70°C
● Packaging : 48-pin iLCC, die
● Focal length：50mm
● Infrared wave length：350nm-940nm
1, Usb3.0-Altera-DDR2 board. ------x1
2, Image Sensor kit (sensors, structural parts, etc.) ------x1
3, Camera Lens. ------x1
4, USB3.0 Cable. ------x1
5, USB Blaster Download Cable (Includes the adapter board). ------x1
6, Product CD.------x1
商品属性 [参数] usb3.0开发板 [用途] USB3.0 Camera Development Kit